- You are in:
- Homepage >
Find some great Lake Garda holidays from Ireland here!
If you are looking for quality Lake Garda holidays from Ireland you have to check out thetraveldepartment.ie. Lake Garda is the biggest lake in Italy and stunning Alpine mountains form a dramatic background to the lake. The scenery is breathtaking and it won't take you long to realise why hundreds of thousands of people choose Lake Garda for their holidays.
The Travel Department offer many packages to Lake Garda to suit all budgets and requirements. They have some excellent packages that include excursions and discount passes to the main attractions. They have some special offers at the moment which are extremely good value.
You can get 7 nights in Lake Garda, Venice and Verona from just €499. With departure dates all through the summer, there is a date to suit you available at a good price! This package includes:
- Direct flights from Dublin airport to Milan Bergamo with exclusive Jet2 service.
- Return transfers by a luxury coach to your hotel.
- 7 night's accommodation in the 3 star Hotel Rivus on a half board basis.
- Breakfast and evening meal included daily.
- Full day excursion and guided tour of Venice, The Grand Canal, St. Mark's Square and Basilica.
- Full day tour of Verona where you will even see the setting of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet".
- Full tour of Lake Garda on board a luxury coach.
- Plenty of free time for shopping.
As you can see this is an extremely good package that lets you get a taste of Italy. For more information, simply visit thetraveldepartment.ie for Lake Garda holidays from Ireland.
- Google images