- Caravans in France
In France, there are a lot of cities were you can enjoy music, wine country, dancing, theater, art and many events. Also, in the rural villages they hold fairs and fetes. Traditional ceremonies, as well as sporting events, concerts, and trade shows are featured in many regions throughout France. To enjoy all this, a good alternative is to find cheap caravans in France, whether they're located in Brittany, Charente Maritime, Languedoc, Vendee and Aquitaine, Western–Loire, Provence, Normandy.
Brittany has sandy beaches, historic fishing villages, a host of charming Breton traditions and it is famous for its cider and crepes. You can find places at Cap Sizun peninsula, in western Brittany, at Camping Pors Peron. It has 93 pitches for camping and a larger pitch available for twin-axle caravans and large tents. If you're looking for cheap caravans in France, these are the best options for you:
- From July 2 to August 27: for Caravan / tent + car + 2 adults, no electricity £13.65.
- From August 28 to September 30: for Caravan / tent + car + 2 adults, no electricity £11.43.
- From July 2 to August 27: for Caravan / tent + car + 2 adults with 10 Amps electricity, £16.30.
- From August 28 to September 30: for Caravan / tent + car + 2 adults with 10 Amps electricity, £14.13.
Caravans, chalets and bungalows all feature fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area, bathroom, fridge, TV, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery, pillows and blankets. The campsite offers local activities such as boating, cycling, 9-hole golf course, horseback riding along the beach among others. Prices are based on 4 or 6 people, depending on the type of accommodation:
- Mid week (Monday - Friday): Mobile home at 234 pounds, prices for chalets go from £216 to £279 , and bungalow at £990.
- Motor Caravan (1800 - 1000hr) max. 4 persons: In July and August, high season, at £16.20. In April, May, June and September, low season, at £12.60.
You can find caravans with amazing views of the lily pads and the regional wildlife, including red squirrels, moorhens, mallards and water-voles. The mobile home is fully equipped for 4 guests. Campsite charges are included in the rental price. The prices are charged per week:
- From September 24 to October 29: £180.
- From August 20 to September 24: £250.
- From July 2 to August 20: £280.
Here you can find also mobile homes with two bedrooms, one of them with twin beds. It comes with a big patio with garden furniture, parasol and parking spaces.Train services is available only during some seasons, that takes you to the town, beach and port.
- July and August at £475.
- September at £265.
- October at £165.
- From November to February at £125.