- You are in:
- Homepage >
The best Barrhead Travel holidays in 2011
A brief look at some of the highlights of Barrhead Travel's holidays catalogue for 2011, taking in all of the great bargain deals to the sun:
- 7 nights in Sharm el Sheikh: Bed and breakfast at the intimate, centrally located Iberotel Palace with great facilities for families for £562 per person.
- 7 nights in Gran Canaria: Self catering at the Koka Apartments in Playa del Ingles, with a great location 200 metres from the beach and even closer to the commercial centre of the resort, from £181 per person.
- 7 nights in Tenerife: Self catering at the Laguna Park II complex of apartments, close to Playa de Las Americas, where a free bus shuttle runs regularly. From £185 per person.
- 7 nights in Cyprus: Self catering in Paphos at the Paphiessa Hotel Apartments, with great facilities like a gymn, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and sauna, and close access to the local beach and tavernas. From £284 per person.
- 7 nights in the Costa del Sol: Visit Torremolinos and stay self catering at the beachfront Sol Timor hotel, perfect for a family break with its great leisure activities including archery, aerobics, table tennis, bowls and more. From £211 per person.
- 7 nights in Benidorm: A fabulous cheap Benidorm break at the Playamar Apartments, complete with a beautiful garden, luxury room facilities and the necessary swimming pool, at a mere £126 per person.
- 7 nights in Ibiza: Stay half-board at San Antonio's Hawaii Ibiza Hotel, just 25 metres away from an idyllic beach. Most rooms have a sea view, and the hotel has exceptional entertainment for kids. From £320 per person.
- 7 nights in Orlando: A bed and breakfast holiday at Orlando's Hawthorn Suites, with close access to Sea World, Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. Save some money for these attractions with an excellent holiday deal at £580 per person.
To see the latest Barrhead Travel holidays for 2011, visit their website at barrheadtravel.co.uk.